[ Important Notice ] Our services including translation, China visa policy consulting, China immigration plan arrangement, document preparation & submission, accompany & delivery service etc which are all legalized. If you would like, you can also check all the government service from Entry Exit Bureau. if you choose to handle it directly with the government office by yourself, you only need to pay the government fee. And we are a private consulting company legally registered in China since 2001, we are not the government branch, not affiliated with the government. But because of our abundant experience, with our help, your China visa application success probability is much higher. But because of our abundant experience, with our help, your China visa application success probability is always much higher. We charge extra service/consulting fee besides government fee to keep our company running and our website updating.
If you are the Chief Representative in the representative office or a legal representative of the WFOE which has your name shown on the business license, then you are allowed to change your L, F, or X visas into Z visa / work permit / residence permit in China without leaving.
Since 1st July 2015, For employee of the company, if you hold a L, F, or X visa now and want to apply for the working permit (Alien Employment Permit) and residence permit, you have to apply the work license (Alien Employment License) first, then you can apply the work permit (Alien Employment Permit) and residence permit without leaving as well.
Following are the Paperwork and Procedures in detail for above 2 situations:
1. Passport with valid visa
2. Resume or C.V. (in English or Chinese) [ Sample ]
3. Shanghai Registration Form Of Temporary Residence (up to date) [ Sample ]
4. Health Certificate (Reservation Tel: 021-62688851 or Book online here)
5. Copy of Bachelor degree or higher
6. Reference letters in original from any foreign company to prove you have 2 years full-time working experience (after graduated) in your current field and position.
7. 5 Passport Photographs (size 3.5cm*4.5cm)
8. Copy of the company Business License [ Sample ]
9. Copy of the company Enterprise Code License [ Sample ]
10. Copy of the company Approval Certificate (only for foreign investment company) [ Sample ]
Procedure and Schedule below:
Step1. Prepare your working visa application (3-5 working days)
Step2. Contact your company to stamp above application (Depend on you)
Step3. We will apply the 1 year "Alien Employment Permit" for you (15 working days)
Step4. We will apply the 1 year working "Residence Permit" for you (7 working days)
1500RMB (service fee) +government fee (according the government receipt, around 800RMB)
If your visa will expire during the step 1-3, we can extend it for another 1 month for you, it will cost EXTRA 600RMB service fee + government fee (according the government receipt, US nationality is around 940RMB and the other country nationality is around 160RMB)
1. Passport copy and current visa copy
2. Resume or C.V. (in English or Chinese is ok) [ Sample ]
3. Copy of bachelor or higher degree
4. Reference letters in original from any foreign company to prove you have 2 years full-time working experience (after graduated) in your current field and position. (We can show you a sample)
5. Copy of the Business License
6. Copy of the Organization Code License + Copy of the company Approval Certificate
You only need to submit above documents by email at beginning to start the application.
7. Employment Contract (give me at Step 3)
8. Registration Form of Temporary Residence (give me at Step 3)
9. Health Certificate (Reserve online: http://www.sithc.com/) (give me at Step 3, Suggest do it now!)
10. 5 Passport Photographs (size 3.5cm*4.5cm) (give me at Step 3)
If your position reaches GM or Vice GM of the company, you have to provide following extra document at beginning:
1. Company's Articles of Association (Obtain from Administration of Industry and Commerce)
Procedure and Schedule below:
Step1. Document collect and application preparation (5 working days)
Step2. We apply a working license (15 working days)
Step3. We will apply the 1-year working residence permit for you (7 working days)
Step4. We will apply 1-year work permit for you (5 working days)
1500RMB (service fee) +government fee (according the government receipt, around 500RMB)
1) When we are processing your visa application (Step 1, Step 2) or you are doing the health check, you still have to watch your visa in China to make sure it's still valid, Cannot overstay!
2) Due to the security reason, at the step3, you might have to show up once in the government, they need to confirm you are the same person of the passport holder then the immigration officer will accept your residence permit application.
3) Since the new rules just come out from 1st July 2015, during the procedure, the government officer might ask for extra document or slightly change the time frame, Please understand, we will try our best to get all the details information in advance to avoid that.
So if you have any problem with your China Visa or any problem related to your China visas: PLEASE CONTACTMeshing Consultancy Services Co., Ltd.