[ TOP ] If you have any question or need any China visa advice, feel free to drop us a email or phone call, we are willing to provide our knowledge to help you solve any China visa problem at any time. First you can Check our suggestion of China visas! and you can see all updated Chinese visa news here!
[ Important Notice ] Our services including translation, China visa policy consulting, China immigration plan arrangement, document preparation & submission, accompany & delivery service etc which are all legalized. If you would like, you can also check all the government service from their Website Here. If you choose to handle it directly with the government office by yourself, you only need to pay the government fee. And we are a private consulting company legally registered in China since 2001, we are not the government branch, not affiliated with the government. But because of our abundant experience, with our help, your China visa application success probability is much higher. We charge extra service/consulting fee besides government fee to keep our company running and our website updating.
[ Notice ] From1st Sept 2013, Business M visa take effect. Before China business visa category is F, but now it becomes M type.
[ Notice ] From 28th Jun 2013, 3-6 month stay M visa services (Our “Business M visa” section, F1/F2/F3/F4 services) in HongKong was suspended. But 6-12 month Multi-entry (30 days limit of each entry) M visa service (Our “Business M visa” section, F0 service) is still available.
Chinese Business (M) Visa (before 1st Sept 2013, we called F visa) is issued to those who intend to go to China for commercial and trade activities for a period of no more than six months (180 days).
When you get a M visa issued from the Chinese Embassy/Consulate in any other countries, normally the visa is in light green color, on the right top of the visa is the National Emblem of China (Click to see the sample). After you get your visa, you must first check if your name, passport number, birth date are correct or not. After that, let's VisaInChina teach you how to read your visa. According to the above sample, on that visa, there are following important information:
It means, your current visa type is M visa (China business visa), you have Multi-entries to enter China (you can enter / leave / re-enter China as many times as you want), But you must enter China before 28th Jun 2010. After you enter China, you can stay maximum 30 days without leaving (30 days calculated from your last entry date into China). Following are some FAQs about above Chinese M visa:
Q1: If I enter China on 20th Jun 2010, how long can I stay?
A: You can stay 30 days until 20th July 2010.
Q2: Following above situation, I enter China on 20th Jun 2010, on 30th Jun 2010, I want to go to Thailand for a visit and come back on 10th July 2010, can I do that with my current visa?
A: You can leave China, but you can not enter China with this visa, because this visa requests you enter China before 28th Jun 2010, so it means you must apply a new visa in Thailand to come back on 10th July 2010.
Ok, after you stay 30days, you can either leave China and come back to active another 30 days stay, or we can help you do the visa renewal / extension here in our Shanghai or Hongkong office. Following are the services we provide for M visa renewal, normally the visa you get inside of China is in grey color, on the middle of the visa is the China Great Wall (Click to see the sample)
Check the following form. At the left Row, choose your Nationality (if it isn't in the list, just choose Others). At the top Column, choose the service you needed (All services code meanings you can check it below the form). the number you get is the Price (Updated 1st July 2013).
| [ Price Unit: RMB ] [ F0-F4: Total price. Including Government & Services
fee total ]
[ F5-F7: Services fee only , the Government fee will pay according to the Government receipt ]
F0. Apply 6-12 month Multi-entry (30 days limit of each entry) M visa (HK route) - Available
F1. You have China L or M visa, Apply 3 month 1 entry continuous stay L visa (HK route) - Suspend
F2. You have China X or Z Visa, Apply 3 month 1 entry continuous stay L visa (HK route) - Suspend
F3. You have China L or M visa, Apply 6 month Multi-entry continuous stay M visa (HK route) - Suspend
F4. You have China X or Z Visa, Apply 6 month Multi-entry continuous stay M visa (HK route) - Suspend
[ Notice ] From 28th Jun 2013, 3-6 month stay M visa services (above F1/F2/F3/F4 services) in HongKong was suspended. But 12 month Multi-entry (30 days limit of each entry) M visa service (above F0 service) is still available.
F5. You have China M visa now, Want to get 6 month M visa extension (SH route) - Available
F6. You have China M visa now, Want to get 3 month M visa extension (SH route) - Available
F7. You have China M visa now, Want to get 1 month M visa extension (SH route) - Available
You can check other china visa services at right side menu or click here to get all of our china visa services list.
We have 2 different ways (HK route and SH route) to help you get the M visa, Please check it carefully to see which way is suitable for you:
Document you need to prepare are:
1. Original Passport
2. 2 Photographs (size 4.5cm*3.5cm with blue background)
3. 1 recommendation letter (provided by VisaInChina shanghai office)
4. 1 business card shows your business name, contact information etc.
** In your passport, it must have at least 2 Chinese visas (at least 1 obtained during the past 12 month) issued from outside of China (It is in green color, not blue/grey color).
Normal service: 5 working days (Express service: 4 working days). For example:
Normal service: Submit on Monday before 11am; get the visa on Friday 7pm.
Express service: Submit on Monday before 11am; get the visa on Thursday 7pm.
** Express cost 300RMB extra, but following nationality DO NOT have express service:
France, Austria, Belgium, Czech, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, German, Greece, Iceland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland
1. This visa is issued at Macau, you need to first go to our Hong Kong office personally to submit all of your documents except your passport, and then go to Macau to wait the visa to be ready.
2. This visa is 1 year Multi-entries business M visa, but it has 30 days stay limit, so you must leave the country every 30 days to keep it valid. And this visa can not be extended or renewed inside of China.
3. This service is NOT available for applicant who has overstay record during the past 12 month.
Visa Cost for 6 month Multi-entries (30 days stay of each entry):
UK passport: Down-Payment: 1000RMB (in Shanghai) and Balance: 4000RMB (in HK)
US/Brazil/Mexico passport: Down-Payment: 1000RMB (In Shanghai) and Balance: 3600RMB (in HK)
The other countries passport: Down-Payment: 1000RMB (In Shanghai) and Balance: 3200RMB (in HK)
Visa Cost for 12 month Multi-entries (30 days stay of each entry):
UK passport: Down-Payment: 1000RMB (in Shanghai) and Balance: 6000RMB (in HK)
US/Brazil/Mexico passport: Down-Payment: 1000RMB (In Shanghai) and Balance: 5300RMB (in HK)
The other countries passport: Down-Payment: 1000RMB (In Shanghai) and Balance: 5000RMB (in HK)
Important Notice 1: The consular officer will decide on whether or not to issue the visa and on its validity, duration of stay and numbers of entries in light of specific conditions of the applicant, we don’t guarantee 100% you can get the above visa, If your application failed by any reason. We can re-fund you 1000RMB down-payment and all your balance which you have already paid. But we don’t take responsibility for any other expense or compensation.
Important Notice 2: M visa is business visa; it’s not allowed to work at all. And this M visa is NOT renewable or extendable in shanghai.
Document you need to prepare are:
1. Original Passport
2. 2 Photographs (size 4.5cm*3.5cm with blue background)
3. 1 business card of you (with your company or home address and contact details)
4. 1 recommendation letter (provided by VisaInChina shanghai office)
*** If you have X China student visa (residence permit), then you need to provide 1 more letter from your school to confirm you have already quit (with school official stamp) or your graduated certificate.
2 working days
*For example, Submit document in our HK office on Monday before 12am, get the visa on Tuesday 7pm.
If you submit document in our HK office on Monday after 12am, then get the visa on Wednesday 7pm.
1. This visa was issued at Hong Kong, so you must go to our Hong Kong office personally to apply it.
2. This visa is 3-6 month continuous stay visa, so if you apply the 3 month visa, means you can stay 3 month. If you apply the 6 month visa, means you can stay 6 month.
3. This service is NOT available for US and France Nationality. For US or French citizen, please check above F0 service.
4. This service is NOT available for applicant who has overstay record during recently 6 month.
Check the form above, if your nationality is not list in the form, Please send us a email to check the price. Our email address: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Notice: 6 month M visa successful rate is about 95%(very good chance), but if for any reason the application was denied by the China visa office, then we will apply the 3 month 1 entry L visa for you automatically, and re-fund you 200RMB down-payment balance after you come back China.
1. Passport with valid F visa or M visa (in green color) issued from outside of China
2. 2 Passport Photographs (size 4.5cm*3.5cm)
3. Local Shanghai Registration Form Of Temporary Residence( up to date ) [ Sample ]
4. Copy of the shanghai company business license [ Sample ]
5. Copy of the shanghai company enterprise code license [ Sample ]
6. Shanghai company invitation letter to state you are the client of them- with official stamp [ Sample ]
7. Shanghai company assignment letter with official stamp to assign VisaInChina as a visa agent for your M visa extension [ Sample ] (Print out and stamp it directly, don't modify)
8. Copy of the shanghai company official invitation letter (issued by Shanghai government) which you used to apply your M visa in the Chinese Embassy/Consulate outside. [ Sample ]
1. Only the shanghai company who invite you here (which sent you the official invitation letter) can support you to get extension in Shanghai.
2. If they didn't use the official invitation letter (issued by Shanghai government) to invite you but a letter written by the company itself. Then they have to apply a new official invitation letter for you in shanghai, How to apply the official invitation letter? you can check our right top menu "Invitation letter" service.
3. You will keep entry which your former visa remains. For example, if your former visa has 1 entry remaining, then your current extension will keep that 1 entry. If you have Multi-entries visa before, then your extension will also has Multi-entries.
4. Normally the extension of your stay can not exceed your current visa stay period. For example, if you have a 30 days M visa to enter China, you can only extend it for another 30 days. Even the company capital reaches the following amount:
If the company Capital >= 5 million RMB, you can apply the 6 month stay M visa
If the company Capital >= 1 million RMB, you can apply the 1-3 month stay M visa
Normal Service takes: 8 Working Days
Service Cost: 650RMB/person (service fee)+ government fee (pay according to government receipt, around 160RMB)
*Registration Form Of Temporary Residence [ Click
here to see the Sample ]
When you arrive Shanghai, within 24 hours, you have to go to the local police station near your living space (if you are living in hotel, just go to the hotel reception, But don't forget to ask the hotel put their stamp on the form! ) to register your information in detail. It's easy and free. Then you can get this Registration Form. (As the policy of Shanghai immigration bureau, we strongly suggest you to register and get this form). and for those people who has already registered, if you meet with following situation, you have to register again:
For those people who has residence permit now (Purpose: work, study, family), when you move to a new address or change a new passport, you have to re-register.
For those people who has none residence permit now (L visa, M visa etc.), when you leave China and re-enter, you have to re-register.
Notice: If you register yourself too late, maybe the police will charge you fine. Please notice as the regulation, the fine is from minimum 0RMB(warning) upto maximum 2000RMB.
So if you have any problem with your China Visa or any problem related to your China visas: PLEASE CONTACTMeshing Consultancy Services Co., Ltd.