[ Important Notice ] Our services including translation, China visa policy consulting, China immigration plan arrangement, document preparation & submission, accompany & delivery service etc which are all legalized. If you would like, you can also check all the government service from Entry Exit Bureau. if you choose to handle it directly with the government office by yourself, you only need to pay the government fee. And we are a private consulting company legally registered in China since 2001, we are not the government branch, not affiliated with the government. But because of our abundant experience, with our help, your China visa application success probability is much higher. We charge extra service/consulting fee besides government fee to keep our company running and our website updating.
From 1st Feb 2016, Foreigners come from 51 countries who transit (destined for a third country or region - HK, Macau, Taiwan with booked a through air ticket) in Shanghai, Jiangsu and Zhejiang within 144 hours (6 days) are exempted from visas for China. So if your plan to stay in Shanghai, Jiangsu & Zhejiang province less than 6 days, Please check here first to Read More about 144-hours visa free transit >>
If your country is not listed in those 51 countries, or you want to come to Shanghai, Jiangsu, Zhejiang province in emergency and will stay over 6 days, then please continue to read:
China landing visa is for people who would normally require to obtain a Chinese visa in advance, but there are certain emergency situations which will permit them to get their China visa on arrival. These will always require an invitation from a Chinese company which explains the emergency, (mostly related to business purposes which from the Chinese perspective it is important that you are admitted without delay) . Following are the situation can be considered as a emergency:
1. Suddenly decide to come to China for attending trading exhibition
2. Come to China for signing trading contract.
3. Come to China for emergency engineering repair
4. Come to China for export/import inspection
5. Come to China for emergency technology consulting
Condition/Advantage of applying the China visa on arrival:
1. The invite company should register in Shanghai, Beijing, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Anhui or Guangdong province.
2. The company investment capital should over 1 million RMB
3. French and US citizen are not available to apply the China visa on arrival
4. The foreign client must enter from shanghai pudong(PVG) or hongqiao(SHA) airport
5. VisaInChina can get maximum 30 days M visa, and that M visa can be extended 1 time for another 30 days if necessary.
6. Maximum 3-4 working days, client can come to China, save a lot of time!
Procedure for China Business M visa on arrival:
Step1: The invite company submits the document to VisaInChina.
Step2: VisaInChina check if everything is ok or not.
Step3: VisaInChina apply the "landing visa permit"
Step4: Company scan that "landing visa permit" to foreign client
Step5: Client arrive shanghai airport with the "landing visa permit" copy and get the China M visa at shanghai airport directly.
Paperwork list for China business visa on arrival - 30days M visa services:
A1 Services: 30 days China business/trading M visa on arrival - At shanghai airport
1. Passport full copy (all pages, even the blank page)
2. Hotel booking confirmation copy
3. Air plane ticket copy
4. Chinese company invitation letter with company official stamp in original [ Sample ]
5. Chinese company business license (Original + copy with the offical stamp) [ Sample ]
6. Chinese company enterprise code license (Original + copy with the offical stamp) [ Sample ]
7. Chinese company company Approval Certificate (foreign investment company need to provide, Original + copy with the offical stamp) [ Sample ]
Normal Service takes: 3 Working Days
Service Cost: 1500RMB/person (Pay in advance)
So if you have any problem with your China Visa or any problem related to your China visas: PLEASE CONTACTMeshing Consultancy Services Co., Ltd.