space3

Procedure of How to Set up the WFOE Or FIE in Shanghai:

Step01: Apply for the Approval Certificate
Step02: Industry & Commerce Registration Certificate
Step03: Apply for the Representative Office 's seals
Step04: Apply for the Organization Code License
Step05: Opening RMB bank account
Step06: Register Foreign Currency Certificate
Step07: Register in Shanghai Taxes Bureau

Paperwork for set up a WFOE or FIE in Shanghai:

A. The minmium investment is 140,000 USD$ (20% in advance and the rest 80% should be ready within 2 years)
B. Following documents is only suitable for the Trading and Consulting WFOE setup.

01. Copy of business License of foreign company which was certificated by Chinese Embassy (if it's personal investor, then passport copy is enough)
02. 2 Credit letters from foreign company banker to declare a good credit within at least current 6 month
03. The artificial person's passport copy
04. Artificial person's C.V. and 4 photos
05. At least 5 company chinese names (will be checked to see if had already been used or not)
06. Company Business Scope

If setting up a manufacturing company, You have to prepare some extra documents, Please contact with us for more details.

Government Fee Service Fee
Around 5000RMB RMB 18,000( Consulting WFOE)
Around 5000RMB RMB 26,000( Trading WFOE)

top

logoMeshing Consultancy Services Co., Ltd.
Address: Room 820, No.555 WuDing Rd (North Shaanxi Rd), Shanghai China. [ -MAP- ]
Operation Time: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm (12:30am-1:30pm lunch) Public Holidy Check here
Tel1: 021-51699039 (You can inquire in English, Japanese or Chinese)
Tel2: 021-63075776
Emergency: 13501828752
E-mail: info@visainchina.com
Website: http://www.visainchina.com